Friday, February 2, 2007

Physical vs Spiritual

Physical vs Spiritual



Physical Yoga used to excite me.

I lose track of time while practising it, get 'lost' in it even.

Now, I no longer get the 'omph' or the high anymore.

I still lose track of time during practice; on and off, still enjoy and feel happy doing it, but it's no longer the same.

What excites, and takes me up to a height of 'estacy' now, is sitting quiet, alone.

Doing nothing, just looking, just feeling.

Oh it feels sooooo good!




So fulfilling

So Satisfying!

So much happiness, so much calm, so much bliss!

It's beyond words.

When you strip off everything, what's left, is Nothing.

You'll find there's nothing there.

There's no one there.




"We came with nothing,

We leave with nothing.

Nothing lasts,

Nothing is forever.

Nothing matters,

Nothing is important."